Better Trips for travelers. Better Trips for the world. Since Evaneos was founded in 2009, we’ve been building a greener, fairer future for travel. By connecting travelers with the world’s best local experts, we provide trips that are better for them and better for the places they visit. For us, it’s all about quality and impact. That means fighting mass tourism and impersonal experiences at the expense of local communities and the environment. Instead, we offer tailor-made trips, lovingly crafted by those passionate about sharing and protecting the destinations they call home. Thanks to our network of more than 1000 local partners in more than 160 destinations, we’ve helped more than 500,000 travelers plan extraordinary trips around the world.
Evaneos Recruitment Services
Evaneos Recruitment Services was set up by Evaneos to help local partner agencies recruit new Staff. It concerns all types of contracts (internship, CDD – Fixed-term contract – or CDI – Permanent contract) and all types of people (whether they are based in France, abroad, in your country…).
The local agency you will work with
Erlingsson Nature Travel is a small family run business located in the heart of Reykjavik, in the rainbow street Skolavordurstigur. Hörður Erlingsson, the founder of Erlingsson Nature Travel, is a pioneer of nature tourism in Iceland. For forty years he has run his small and popular travel business with an emphasis on Icelandic nature and culture. Erlingsson Nature Travel offers specialized tours focusing on bird watching, geology, sagas and culture, gourmet cuisine, incentive tours, as well as more traditional bus and hiking tours. We also offer a variety of Car Rental Tours, where our clients get a route suggestion and the car and the accommodation is booked in advance. We offer a variety of suggestions, that can be adjusted to our clients wishes or tailor made from scratch.
Erlingsson Nature Travel emphasizes consistent socially responsible and environmentally friendly tour design. We want to offer high quality tours that leave as little trace as possible in our landscape. In addition, as an Icelandic company, it is important to us that our tours economically benefit local service providers above all. It is important to us to offer qualified tour guides from Iceland, who enable our guests to enjoy the delicate Icelandic nature and the diverse culture of the country with love and respect. Crucial for us is also the right choice of environmentally conscious partners such as hotels and guesthouses, excursion providers, car rental and transportation companies.
Sales agent Iceland (German-speaking)
You will be in charge of direct sales with Evaneos customers. You will be the person who receives inquiries through the Evaneos platform and the main contact for travelers. As the contract will be with the local agency, the job could contain any or more of the following duties :
- Understand travelers expectations
- Main contact for clients to determine travel needs, budgets, and preferences : tailor-made itineraries
- Match travelers’ requirements with transportation, accommodations, insurance, tours, and activities.
- Advises clients regarding destinations, cultures, customs, weather, and activities
- Responsible for billing the travelers
- Handles travel issues, conflicts, complaints, cancellations, and refunds
- Builds and maintains relationships with travel and tour operators
- Booking management: reservation with hotels and other services
- Quality monitoring during the trip
- duration & contrat type : undefined
- precise location : Skolavordustigur 3, 101 Reykjavik
- starting dates : ASAP
- Salary : approx. 3000euros
Language(s) required : Excellent german.
- Passion for Iceland and icelandic nature
- Knowledge of Salesforce, WordPress, Pro by Evaneos would be preferable but not necessary
- Communication and organizational skills
- Independence and initiative
- Solution-oriented thinking
- Application with CV and motivation letter
- HR interview with Evaneos Recruitment Services
- Call with concerned local agency
Apply here: https://bit.ly/Evaneos_Job