Do you enjoy talking to customers (B2B) and building strong long term relationships? Then this job is exactly right for you. For our team in Berlin, we are looking for a motivated full-time Sales & Account Manager (m/f/d) for the Dutch and Danish markets with hands-on mentality and passion for the tourism industry.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Reliable contact for marketing decision-makers at campsites
- Consulting and selling of marketing and booking solutions (Media, CPC, CPL)
- Increasing the number of bookable campsites on our platforms
- Negotiation on rates and availabilities
- Taking care of the account management requests
- Daily problem solver for your campsites
- Building long term customer relationships
- Permanent learning in an international Sales & Account Management Team
- Experience and passion in selling online marketing products or listing models
- Experience in negotiations on bookability of tourism products
- Basic knowledge of booking technology (PMS, Channel Manager, IBE)
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Autonomous and structured way of working Dutch, near native speaker, very good English
- You enjoy camping 🙂
- Danish and German or other languages
WHAT WE OFFER
- A journey with us from startup to market leader
- A great deal of responsibility and participation in processes and development
- Open door policy
- International, experienced and passionate team
- Good mix between an agile startup and professional structure
- The best hardware, modern tools, healthy breakfast, strong coffee and an office in Mitte
- 30 days of holiday
- Campervan for your next holiday
We are looking for someone from NOW! Be part of Team PiNCAMP! Join us on this exciting journey and let´s revolutionise the online camping market in a way no one has ever considered possible!
Interested? Then just click on APPLY! We are looking forward to meeting you!
PiNCAMP is the camping startup founded by the ADAC; the biggest automobile club in Europe. Together with an international team of 45 online experts we are digitizing the camping business by combining the experience and reputation of the ADAC, with the speed of agile processes. Our goal is to be Europe´s leading camping portal. For our continued development, we are looking for passionate hands-on people, who want to grow with us and who will support us to build an excellent product for campers and campsites alike.
Have a look behind the curtains and get to know our team.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/2Snn6SH
More information: https://bit.ly/36wTB9s