Your mission as customer and product support specialist is to make our customers happy by identifying their problems and finding suitable solutions. Your ideas will support development to build the best digital automotive products.
- Act as a central point for relevant departments, such as Marketing and Technical team
- Managing warehouse and shipping provider processes
- Solve customer tickets using Zendesk, improve support by updating the existing knowledge base and take the responsibility for high priority cases
- Improve the product by finding solutions for bugs
- Work with our customer service team to identify app problems and develop products with a strong customer focus
- Increase customer satisfaction and support international clients from around the world by understanding cultural differences
- Work on continuous improvement of customer service, FAQ online content and text snippets
- You don’t have to sell the product or interact with the customer by phone
- High customer orientation, excellent communication skills- verbal and written
- Strong English and German language skills, additional languages are nice to have
- Knowledge of customer success practices and principles
- Technical suitability and ability to learn software programs (e.g. Zendesk)
- Analytical expertise, strong problem analysis and solving skills
- Ability to work at a high level in a fast-moving environment
- Team player, positive attitude and high level of professionalism
- Ability to explain the technical or complex solutions simply to customers
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment, multitasking while keeping focus on the customer
- An inclusive company culture and extremely motivated people
- High impact and responsibility in a very successful and fast-growing company and brand
- Strong management team with proven track record in successful startups to learn from
- A competitive compensation and 100% fully supported company equipment
- A high learning curve with all the possibilities for personal growth and professional development
- No walls, no limits, no bureaucracy just unlimited potential
- The nicest and most international team in the stylish brand-new office, in the heart of Munich with an amazing view on the Alps
Carly is a cartech company improving car repair and maintenance for millions of car fans worldwide. We provide curated repair and maintenance knowledge and package it in a suitable format. With the help of our product, our customers receive actionable advice. They can then cover a large part of their repair and maintenance on their own, placing them back in control over their vehicles.
While we have been steadily growing and providing new services to our customers over the past years, there is still so much to do, and you can help us achieve it. So join us in our central Munich offices and help us bring joy to more car fans worldwide.
What is Carly’s purpose?
Carly pairs real-time data with mechanical expertise to improve car fans‘ repair and maintenance experiences. Our aim is to Share Knowledge, Deliver Relevance and Provide Joy to car fans and people with car issues.
What is Carly’s vision?
We want to be top of mind for car fans regarding repair and maintenance.
Be a part of our driven team and conquer the automotive world with us: https://t.gohiring.com/h/c379e69abb22560a4739faee8a8e060a0c46604f78a11a6661f39b6f5b859c91
Carly Connected Car