A Marketing Manager will develop and implement the marketing plan and activities for the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Hilton Worldwide is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton Worldwide has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton Worldwide is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its 13 global brands, which include Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio A Collection by Hilton, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Hotels, Tru by Hilton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company also manages the world-class guest reward program Hilton HHonors®.
At Hilton, our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all! Come be a part of our team!
What will I be doing?
Specifically, a Marketing Manager will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Create and develop market key events for the hotel, especially during key business periods
- Communicate effectively, to target markets, the amenities and benefits of the hotel, including hotel refurbishments, food and beverage provisions, conference, banqueting and events
- Work with local third party partners, including local media, and maintain professional working relationships with local official bodies
- Create and maintain a comprehensive media and marketing contact management system relevant to the target audiences of the hotel
- Work closely across all hotel departments, seeking proactive opportunities and planned promotions to address specific business challenges, as required
- Manage and promote the hotel on Hilton Worldwide branded websites
- Manage and control marketing budgets by using resources effectively
- Develop and own promotional activities, marketing channels and the production of marketing materials for specific events
- Implement PR campaigns to celebrate successes and awards and the promotion of products
- Respond to media enquiries when approached for comments and/or reports
- Research and develop new opportunities within key target markets
- Communicate with internal Event Managers on all aspects of specific event organisation and promotion
- Produce monthly reports as required
What are we looking for?
A Marketing Manager serving Hilton Worldwide brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Marketing experience in the hotel industry
- Strong analytical skills to understand key business indicators and competitive trends and develop approaches to these challenges
- Experience of developing, creating and managing promotional campaigns and marketing activities with assosciated costs and working to budget restraints
- Experience in developing and implementing effective and realistic marketing plans and strategies
- Ability to work under pressure at all times
- Knowledge of computer design/graphic software and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, budget and project management
- exhibits previous experience of written work in a communications role
- Relevant degree, in marketing, business development or other relevant business field
- Outstanding communication skills in English (writing, listending and speaking)
- Communicates key information effectively to all levels of management using a variety of communication tools and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent judgement, time management and decision making skills
- Able to relate to the marketing world and adapt to changing priorities quickly and with ease
Please send your application to the Email-Adress below.
Phone: +49 (0)30 – 2023 0 2302
Fax: +49 (0)30 – 2023 060 30
Contact person: Mrs Andrea Adler
Position/Department: Director of Human Resources